Friday, October 20, 2006

Truffles to die for

truffles galore

Yesterday, I got a real treat. Just check out that box of 'gold' above.

I did spend quite a while just sniffing the heavenly scent and staring at the ingenious shape of these gems.

Not one to be selfish, I shared them with some of my friends and they were bowled over.

What am I swooning about?

Truffles that's out of this world of course... and that's all thanks to Julius, my chocolatier friend who has his own online chocolate business.

He let me try two of his 'Volcs' - one called Volcs Black, and the other, Volcs Remy:

volcs remy

These are simply the bomb I tell you. Containing a good deal of Remy Martin XO Cognac, the Volcs Remy promises to give you a high like no other. Come on, dark chocolate and alcohol? Perfect.

I realised what I've been missing out. Julius Truffles are something that's oh-so-unique that you really can't find it sold elsewhere.

Julius Truffles

This dude is really creative and has added more items to his virtual chocolate shop, including the special AVOLCS Box of Nine.

Volcs black

AVOLCS is his latest venture and it seems that his chocolates are going to take the local chocolate scene by storm.

Be sure to take a bite off his decadent creations. You really won't regret it. I know I didn't. With chocolate this good, everything else seems blase.

Julius the Truffle man is here to stay!

To order, email avolcs@gmail.com
or visit AVOLCS.

1 comment:

:: Pastry Girl :: said...

I can imagine the delight that's on yr face when eating those truffes for that's what i experience when eating those truffles too!

The delicate piece of truffles will simply just make you wanting for more indeed.. Try the rum truffles! I liked it alot.. :)

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter