Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream

azebu sabo icecream

Being an ice cream fan, I'm always on the look out for new ice cream parlours and I totally enjoy trying out new flavours.

Of late, there has been quite a variety of innovative flavours and it's seriously fun imagining what they each taste like and then actually tasting it and comparing whether it matches your preconceived imagination. Ha.

Okay, enough of my random rambles.

This post is to rave about this new ice cream parlour in town:

greentea redbean icecream

I really dig this shade of green! It's easy on the eyes and doesn't look too artificial (unlike some other new Japanese ice cream shop that sell green tea ice cream with a bright green shade not unlike that of the green ghost Slimer from Ghostbuster). And it helps that I'm a big fan of red beans (a.k.a. azuki beans) so I was totally in love with this flavour!

This ice cream parlour (for take-aways) makes up part of Azabu Sabo, a Japanese restaurant that sells Japanese cuisine & desserts of sorts. I will definitely go back to try the other exciting flavours and probably check out the rest of their desserts.

________________________________________

Azabu Sabo
#02-170/171
Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard
Tel: 6338-1244

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Do they have WASABI ice-cream?!? *slurp*

homemaker said...

I heard from colleague about this japanese ice-cream as well, the desserts are great. I think i should give it a try soon!!

diddy said...

oh my goodness! I love green tea ice cream! I've only been able to get it frozen at a specialty asian market here in the US, but I'm sure it would taste much better fresh! Man, makes me want to buy an ice cream maker so I can make my own!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the recommendation. i checked out the restaurant's website and think i'll prob go there for dinner tonight :) hv craving for jap food and the pics look really nice! :)

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter