Tuesday, April 12, 2005

it's all about the food

as Anthony Bourdain said, "at the end of the day, it's all about what's on the plate". couldn't i not agree more?

food, to me, is essential. it's the start, the middle and the end. it can make or break your day. it can kill you or it can make you go on a high. whatever it is, food is a must have.

having adored food since god knows when, i've decided to come up with my own food blog. and it's aptly named. that's because i love to bake and i love cooking as well. a person who bakes is a baker and a person who cook is a chef. i wonder who came up with the titles. but to me, a baker and a chef is simply an artist. food is their craft and well as long as they whip up something delicious, they deserve a big hug.

i've come across various food blogs and i was inspired to make my contribution on the world wide web. thus this blog. i've been blogging for years and found that most of my posts were actually about food. i have descriptions of my meals, what i baked/cooked and pictures of food. so i thought why not have a blog totally devoted to food?

this being my first post, i'd like to say hi to anyone out there reading this. i'll have lots of exciting foodie stuff to share so do keep a look out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
Got to your blog from Julia's at AromaCookery. Yey! Another local food blog to check out and to share our experiences. Will check out the rest of your posts... Shirley

Randi said...

I love to cook and bake too. Great start!!

Powered by Blogger



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?



Site Meter